Thread: Install USBHID problem

Vienny Guest

Install USBHID problem

I brought the credit card module and trying to make it works with the pccharge server 5.7. I installed the module and the driver for the card reader. I followed the instructions in the readme and now i am having problems. My problems are:

1. After installed the driver for the card reader and then reboot and connect the usb card reader to the usb port. I then check the regedit to see if it there, it did not show up in the serialcom as MTHIDSR.

2. I can not get the BPA credit card to communicate with the PCCharge.

Please help!!

Thanks

The card swipes that work with our system need to be keyboard emulated. If you bring up notepad and swipe a card it should type in the information for you. If it does not show up then that card swipe does not work.

Also, you need to make sure your card swipe is configured so the carriage return happends after ALL tracks.
    Business Software Solutions, Inc.
    (801) 336-3303

yuyjust Guest

Cannot get CC processing module to work with pc charge server

I bought the whole hardware and software system and now trying to get BPA credit card processing module to work with PC Charge server, but somehow it does not seem to want to communicate ? I have the card reader set up right as I check with notepad and when I swiped my card, it input characters on my notepad and then enter (the cursor move down one line).

What seem to be the problem ?? I installed bpa credit card processing module and have PC Charge server configure.

Thank yu

Quote Originally Posted by yuyjust View Post
    I bought the whole hardware and software system and now trying to get BPA credit card processing module to work with PC Charge server, but somehow it does not seem to want to communicate ? I have the card reader set up right as I check with notepad and when I swiped my card, it input characters on my notepad and then enter (the cursor move down one line).

What seem to be the problem ?? I installed bpa credit card processing module and have PC Charge server configure.

Thank yu
    Where are you swiping the card? If you are swiping it into bpa when it asks for the card information then it should just format what is swiped and put it in the right fields. If you are having problems when it comes to this, I would suggest that you call into technical support so they can troubleshoot.

Just make sure you are swiping it in the right area. I don't think pc-charge is programmed like bpa to accept the line of credit card info and throw it all in the right areas.
    Business Software Solutions, Inc.
    (801) 336-3303

Sokalete Guest

Install USBHID problem

I searched the forum and there is no definitive answer to this.

Can someone create step by step instructions on how to install?

rob