Thread: Voided Items or Tables

shuckthecorn Guest

Voided Items or Tables

Is there a report or even just a way to view a list of voided tables and items for a given date or time period?

Yes you can go into your Restaurant Manager Menu -> Restaurant Reports and choose one of the following reports:

"Remove Close Table Report" will show all items that were removed when you use the Remove Closed Table Function from the manager menu.

"Remove Open Item Report" will show all items that were removed while the table was still open.

"Discounted Items Report" will show all items that were discounted on an order.

"Complimentary Items Report" will show all items that were Comped on an order.

If you don't see these reports on your main reports menu then they are in your Manager Menu -> Restaurant Reports -> Security Event Reports.
    Joe

BSS Tech Support Manager / Software Engineer

Tolgor Guest
    What about removing NON closed tables. How do you see and report on when that happens?

The remove open items report will show all items that were removed. If you remove a whole table, this report will show you all items that were part of that table.
    Business Software Solutions, Inc.
    (801) 336-3303

Karen Guest

Missing Transactions fm Z-1 Report

Is there anyway I can determine why there are missing transactions from the Z-1 Report? I've printed the Removed Items report, but there are transactions missing from the Z-1 that does not appear on the Removed Items Report.

Terraland Guest
    Waiting for reply

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Is there anyway I can determine why there are missing transactions from the Z-1 Report? I've printed the Removed Items report, but there are transactions missing from the Z-1 that does not appear on the Removed Items Report.
    What about the removed closed tables report? Also, you can remove tables that haven't had any items added. This uses a tran_nbr and will not show up on the remove open items report.
    Business Software Solutions, Inc.
    (801) 336-3303