Thread: Here's a tough one Tyson

Daver Guest

Here's a tough one Tyson

Having an Issue with how BPA pulls customer info from credit cards using the create tab function. When I use Xcharge (my old processor) It would create the tab last name first, as shown in the 2ed screenshot below. On my new Processor (Paypros), The tabs are created by first name, as noted on the 1st screenshot. This obviously creates a heck of a cluster&%^ as we have very high volume bars, and often have 6 or 7 screens worth of open tabs at any one time, and multiple bartenders adding to tabs. Paypros position is that they just handle the processing, not the hand-off of the CC info
    I need a work around or consideration in a future software build.. Help a brotha out!

Just to surmise - Im looking to use Paypros, and force it to create tabs by LAST name.

I am currently looking into this. I'll post back when I have something to report on.
    Business Software Solutions, Inc.
    (801) 336-3303

We looked into it and it's basically pulling the name differently. Both PayPros and X-Charge send that name information back. I have submitted your request to the engineering department.
    Business Software Solutions, Inc.
    (801) 336-3303