Thread: How Do I Set Up Passwords

How Do I Set Up Passwords

1. Go into the business system and then to to Definitions->Master Password to define a master password.
    2. Go into Definitions->Passwords For Modules->Set Password Security Level and click Yes.
    3. Go into Definitions->Passwords For Modules->Activate Module Passwords and enter the word "ENABLED" next to each module you want to enable a password for.
    4. Go into Definitions->Passwords For Modules->Assign Modules To Users. This is where you will assign what modules your employee's password can access. Enter the employee id, then put a "Y" next to each of the modules you want his password enabled for.
    5. The last step is to assign your managers a password. Exit to the main Business System Menu and drop down the System Tools Menu and choose Assign Passwords. Enter the employee id number of the employee that you are assigning a password to. Then key in his password and verify it.
    Joe

BSS Tech Support Manager / Software Engineer

Dadood Guest

Exclamation Default Password

I activated password without assigning passwords to the managers. Only the Master password is defined. I accidentlly exited the system and I am prompt to enter the User Password to open BPA software. What is the default password for a default user ? or how can I reset the passwords ?

Use your master password to login.
    Joe

BSS Tech Support Manager / Software Engineer

GolfSideGrille Guest
    In the manual, it says that the master password is [blank]. But it wont let me change the master password or define manager passwords. How do you fix this?