Thread: payware pc

goldenegg Guest

payware pc

I just recently upgraded to payware. THe upgrade was a success the new version of BPA is wonderful. I am running into one issue - today and yesterday when ever we process credit cards, the payware processing popup would hang - having to close BPA and restarting it and running the credit card again for processing. this has happend about a dozen times.

is there anything that could be causing this? we only process credit from one terminal only and under one user - cashier post

any ideas? i looked on the server for any errors but could not find anything are there any logs that i could review?

thanks

evan

This could be a problem with the integration or a problem with payware pc. I would recommend that you spend some time with one of our technicians so they can take a look at the installation of the integration with payware pc.

(801) 336-3303
    Business Software Solutions, Inc.
    (801) 336-3303

tuica Guest

Payware PC

I have the same problem with my Payware PC. I can not have the terminal hanging up like that when there are 4 people in line waiting to pay. We went back to the old credit card terminal hooked up to a phone line. Was there a solution to this problem?

Erik

After revisiting this issue when you posted, I checked with our engineering dept. to see if they had any answers. Turns out that they recommend you get the latest version of the payware integration application. Give us a call and we can get that set up for you.

(801) 336-3303 M-F 8:30am - 5pm MST
    (801) 336-3303

Madison Guest
    Are updates to the PPi integration included with BPA updates or would the be a seperate update?

Yes, any updates done to our PPI integration are distributed through the BPA update.

Since their software/integration are free to BPA users, we can keep that software rolling with regular BPA updates
    (801) 336-3303