Thread: franobeck

franobeck Guest

Cool franobeck

I just got this software and I am having problem adding my company logo on my receipt and how do I change the fonts to large because my fonts on the printed receipts are small. Can anybody plesae, help me?

Madison Guest
    To change fonts on receipt
    1.) enter "Manager Menu"
    2.) choose"Misc Definitions"
    3.) choose "Printer 1"" tab
    4.) enter "2" for large print on receipt
    LOGO=tech support

franobeck Guest

Thanks Madison, But....

Thanks Madison I did try the procedure you nsuggested but there was nothing like Printer I tab from the manager's menu. Maybe it's me but I know I did all you suggested but nothing like Printer 1 tab was visible.
    Anyway, can somebody help me, please.
    I am starting a new business and I don't want my customers to look at me and I think Whaaaat?
    where is tech support? Please help. Calling from other continent to the US will cost me a fortune.
    Franobeck

Which software did you purchase, Restaurant, Restaurant Delivery, or TouchScreen POS?
    Joe

BSS Tech Support Manager / Software Engineer

franobeck Guest

Font change on my receipt.

Hi joe,
    thanks for your concern. I bought the POS touch Screen software and I have a Star printer TSP800. you could email me with hepl details to franobeck@aol.com
    Thanks.

No problem. The menu that Madison is talking about is only available in the the Restaurant and Delivery software packages. The regular Touch POS software does not support changing the font size for the receipt and none of the software packages currently support putting a logo on to a slip receipt.
    Joe

BSS Tech Support Manager / Software Engineer

franobeck Guest

logo and font change on receipt

Thanks joe,
    Is there another pos software I need to purchace to customize my receipts?
    franobeck