PDA

View Full Version : Change in denomination of cash buttons

Tom11
01-13-2009, 10:20 PM
Hi,
is anyone using the system outside the US and was able to adapt the denominaton of the cash buttons ?:confused:
I'm having my restaurant in the Philippines and would need 20,50, 100, 500 and 1000 as denominations.

thanks for any support on this;)

Tyson
01-14-2009, 08:40 AM
Unfortunately you can not configure those buttons. It looks like you have to stick with the keypad in that screen.

You can change the currency symbol in Misc. Definitions.

Tom11
01-22-2009, 09:51 PM
Thanks Tyson,
hope this can be considered in one of the next upgrades. I guess there are more users outside the US / Euro zone.
best regards
Tom

sugarshackbar
09-26-2009, 02:55 PM
I am looking at installing a system in Thailand, which has the same denomination as the Philippines. If there was an option to alter the denomination it would be much appreciated.

Kigs
03-16-2013, 02:59 PM
Unfortunately you can not configure those buttons. It looks like you have to stick with the keypad in that screen.

You can change the currency symbol in Misc. Definitions.

Hi im still on the demo on my laptop and i changed the currency symbol but it still shows a $ when i go to place orders. I also put a check in the alternate currencies box in the touch pos button but no change. Does this mean my local currency will only show in the POS terminals? Secondly i intend to setup my products as per my local prices so i do not need to use a conversion rate. Should i leave these fields blank or put 0's in them.

Thanks